The Best Smoothie Recipes For The New Year
As we step into the New Year, it’s the perfect time to revitalize our health and taste buds. Loaded with good for you ingredients from the Golden State, these scrumptious smoothie recipes aren’t just about taste, they are a testament to California’s agricultural richness. Let’s dive into these smoothie recipes that are not only nutritious but also incredibly delicious!
The Best Smoothie Recipes from California Grown
- Carrot Cake Smoothie: This smoothie may taste like a slice of carrot cake in a cup, but it is actually really good for you!
- Creamy Avocado and Honey Smoothie: This delectable blend combines the richness of avocados with the sweet floral taste of California honey.
- Mixed Berry, Basil, and Avocado Smoothie: You don’t have to be an avocado lover to enjoy the nutritious, creamy benefits of avocados in smoothies. In fact, they’re perfect for anyone who wants to make a superior smoothie!
The Best Smoothie Recipes from California Prunes
- Layered Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie: If you love chocolate-covered strawberries, you’ll love this sippable version! This delicious and healthy smoothie has plenty of fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins for a healthy start to your day. Plus, prunes pack in potassium and vitamin K which help keep bones strong. Of course, the chocolate-covered strawberry garnish is optional (but is it really?)
- Pink Power Smoothie: Berry Watermelon Smoothie Recipe: Looking for the ideal smoothie to start your day? This “Pink Power” Watermelon Smoothie is paleo-friendly and refreshingly delicious. It’s the perfect way to fuel your fitness routine!
- Pink Super Smoothie: This fun, bright Pink Super Smoothie is loaded with sweet-tart raspberries and strawberries. California Prunes add a touch of sweetness, plus vitamin K, potassium, fiber, and antioxidants. It’s a nutritious smoothie the whole family will love!
The Best Smoothie Recipes from Real California Milk
- Tropical Protein Punch Smoothie: This smoothie is an exquisite blend of creamy and fruity flavors, crafted with the best of California’s dairy and fruits. It’s packed with protein too, thanks to ½ cup of Real California Cottage Cheese. The dairy lends a rich, velvety texture that’s both satisfying and nutritious.
- Pink Cow Oat Smoothie: This smoothie perfectly blends Real California Plain Yogurt and Whole Milk. It’s mixed with the natural sweetness of whole frozen strawberries, bananas, and a touch of honey. The addition of raw California almonds, oats, a hint of vanilla, and a pinch of salt creates a satisfyingly creamy texture and a complex flavor profile that is both nutritious and delicious.
- Golden State Smoothie: This exotic smoothie is made with Real California Milk, oats, frozen mango chunks, sliced frozen banana, and the natural sweetness of pitted dates. It is as healthy as it is delicious. The freshly grated ginger, turmeric root, cinnamon, cardamom, and black pepper create a uniquely spicy and aromatic experience.
The Best Smoothie Recipes From Our California Grown Creators
- Sunrise Smoothie from Hola Jalapeno: A refreshing tropical smoothie that will bring in the sunshine. No matter what time of year, this smoothie loaded with raspberries, mango, passion fruit, and orange is a bright start to the day.
- Seriously Delicious Green Smoothie from This Mess is Ours: This smoothie is a combination of spinach, green grapes, bananas and pineapple. It’s subtly sweet and slightly tropical, and sure to be a huge hit in your home.
- Cinnamon Walnut Date Smoothie from Salt & Wind: It’s an unspoken rule among us Californians that when in Palm Springs, a date shake is a must. But that’s not necessarily a healthy habit. Enter this healthy Cinnamon Walnut Date Smoothie recipe.
- Santa Barbara Tropical Ginger Smoothie from Salt & Wind: This Tropical Ginger Smoothie combines mango, pineapple, coconut milk, and ginger for a healthy, refreshing start to the day.
- Rose and Berry Smoothie from This Mess is Ours: This blushing pink smoothie, laced with rose and topped with chocolate-covered chia seed sprinkles, is a real treat any time of the year.
- Peach Cobbler Smoothie from G Free Foodie: This dairy-free Peach Cobbler Smoothie is a splendid breakfast treat. It’s creamy, peachy, and finished with that perfect touch of cinnamon.
- Broccoli, Banana, and Pineapple Green Smoothie from Jerry James Stone: Want to sneak more broccoli into your diet? It’s easy with this delicious and healthy broccoli smoothie. Yes, a broccoli smoothie! It’s bursting with tropical fruit too, though, so you won’t even know broccoli is in there.
- Healthy Prune and Banana Smoothie from Hola Jalapeno: If you’re looking for a new healthy breakfast recipe, this is it! This creamy banana smoothie recipe swaps sweet, delicious California prunes for honey or added sugar.
The Best Smoothie Bowl Recipes
- Hibiscus Berry Smoothie Bowls: These creamy hibiscus berry smoothie bowls taste like soft serve ice cream kissed with tart hibiscus and floral honey.
- Restorative Rainbow Smoothie Bowls: This smoothie bowl blends Real California Yogurt with frozen blueberries, prunes, and chia seeds for a nutritious start. Topped with a spectrum of colorful fruits, granola, and shredded coconut, it’s as visually appealing as it is delicious.
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Bowl: Indulge in the decadent flavors of this smoothie bowl featuring a creamy base of Real California Cottage Cheese blended with frozen cherries, rich cocoa powder, and a hint of salt. Topped with crunchy cacao nibs, nutritious chopped prunes, ground flaxseed, and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, it’s a delightful mix of taste and texture, perfect for a luxurious breakfast or snack.